Ballast Test Components & Systems
XiTRON’s family of Ballast Analyzer systems is proven by the industry for flexibility and capability to reduce setup, maintenance and cost of ownership.
- Available in 1, 2, 3, or 4 lamp configurations (2571R, 2572R, 2573R, and 2574R).
- Displays all relevant ballast measurements on a single screen.
- Can completely test a ballast in less than 100ms.
- Fully automatic ballast start-up and tube striking detection and data logging. Results may be obtained either graphically (via front panel or printout) or numerically (via IEEE488 or RS-232 interface) with down to 1 ms time resolution.
- IEEE488 or RS 232 control of up to 4 external AC sources. Allows single user interface.
- High-speed operation with ballast input measured in 1/2 cycle periods; ballast outputs measured in 512 ms periods.
- Wide bandwidth, ballast output frequencies of up to 2 MHz can be accurately measured.
- Every signal is monitored continuously with 12-bit, 2 MHz sampling.
- Built-in printer interface enables a comprehensive test report to be printed in a semi-automatic test environment, or for recording results in an engineering environment.
- Automatic test sequencing and complete comparison of measurements against limits, including the selection of different 1500 series load modules and engagement of 1500 series line switch modules. No computer or user software required.
- HID version to 5kv Pk.
1500 Series Load Modules: 12 slots per chassis for most combinations of the following:
- Line switches, programmable from 0-360° turn on.
- Fixed Resistance Tube Load Cards, 100W, 200W, 300W.
- Variable Resistance Load Cards, 60W.
- Fixed Triple Resistance Load Cards, 60W.
- Conduction Angle Controller, programmable from 0-360° conduction.
- Tube Load Card allows user to connect actual tubes or custom loads.