Using the most advanced digital signal processing technology, XiTRON's 6000 family delivers true accuracy and versatility at the touch of a button. Phase Angle Voltmeters provide direct readouts of phase insensitive, phase sensitive and harmonic data. Automatically calculates and displays results. Self-calibration and testing capability ensures the most accurate results possible.
XiTRON's 6010 Portable Phase Angle Voltmeter uses the latest in DSP technology to deliver true accuracy, versatility, flexibility, and portability without the cost and reliability burdens of older technology. Extremely easy to use for field service and production engineers, the Portable PAV delivers impressive accuracy (0.2% amplitude, 0.5° phase) and bandwidth (10Hz to 10kHz).
The newest member of the XiTRON PAV family, the 6250 comes pre-configured for most LVDT/RVDT tests, and is ready to go – right out of the box. The instrument requires less set-up and maintenance than competing products. And, because of its simplicity of operation, the 6250 can be used by virtually anyone who wants access to results more quickly and more reliably.
- Wide Bandwidth (0.1Hz to 100 kHz).
- 0.05% basic amplitude accuracy and 0.05° phase accuracy
- 0.01% + (0.03% divided by measurement period) frequency measurement accuracy
- Front panel configuration lockout for dedicated production and QC test applications
- Can be configured to emulate analog PAVs
The 6000 Series PAVs use the latest DSP technology to deliver true accuracy, versatility and portability without the cost and reliability burdens of older technologies.
- Wide Bandwidth (0.1Hz to 100kHz).
- 0.05 % Basic Amplitude Accuracy.
- 0.05° Phase Accuracy.