Portable Power Analyzers
The XT3561 is a 3-phase testing and analyzing device for power quality applications. It provides multiple modes for analyzing harmonics/voltage/current/frequency, 3-phase unbalance, power and energy, data recording, swells/dips, flicker, surge and more.
- Trouble-shooting: fast measurement and display for trouble-shooting
- Predictive maintenance: test to avoid power quality problems before malfunctions occur
- Service function: measure for power quality before use
- Long-term analysis: recording function to help find out hidden and intermittent malfunctions
- Load analysis: check quality of electric systems before adding loads
- Energy evaluation: evaluate energy consumption before installation of energy-saving facilities
- Portable design and color touch screen
- High-performance Li-ion battery for long operating times
- Test 3-phase volt, null line volt, 3-phase current, null line current, etc.
- Up to 50th harmonic testing with frequency spectrum graph
- Power testing: 3-phase apparent power, active power, reactive power, power factor, and 3-phase electric power
- 3-phase unbalance testing with color charts
- Record at least 40 instances of surge current
- Testing for wave motion, short-duration flicker and longduration flicker
- Record up to 40 instances of sag and swell
- Long-term records of basic (stable) power quality parameters. Recording time interval adjustable between 3 second and 30 minutes.
- Digital oscilloscope functions allow checking waveforms for voltage and current signal quality