Mutli-Channel Power Analyzer
The XT2640 is actually three power analyzers in a single chassis with a single user interface. These are called Virtual Power Analyzers (VPA) or Channels. The XT2640 may have up to 4 channels installed, which may be any combination of channel cards and with any combination of available current input options.
The XT2640 channels may be configured in any one (or none) of the 3 virtual power analyzers. Each virtual power analyzer may be configured for up to all channels installed.
Each VPA is independently configured for multi-channel wiring configuration, signal filtering, default measurement coupling, display results smoothing and significant digits, VA/VAR combine method, and efficiency grouping. VPAs may optionally be configured to be synchronized to each other.
- Nominal Dimensions: 137mmH x 248mmW x 284mmD (5.4” x 9.75” x 11.2”) with feet not extended
- Nominal Weight: 3.2kg (7lb) net, 5kg (11lb) shipping
- Storage Environment: -20 to 75C (-4 to 167F) (non-condensing)
- Operating Environment: 0 to 40C (32 to 104F), <85% RH (non-condensing), Pollution Degree 2
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 2000m (6560ft) ASL
- Line Power: Installation Category II; 85-264Vrms, 45 to 65Hz, 40VA max. internally fused with a non-user serviceable fuse